St. Luke’s hosts coffee hour in the parish hall each Sunday morning following the 9:30 service. This important ministry helps us to connect with each other in an informal setting – parishioners greet old friends and welcome visitors to our church community. Come give it a try!
Visitors cards are located in all the pews — we hope you’ll feel comfortable filling one out. Your information helps us get you linked in to parish news and events and lets us get your questions to the appropriate people. The back of the card is used for your confidential prayer requests, which are forwarded either to our prayer chain or are attended to at our weekly Wednesday morning Eucharist.
Parking is located in our lot behind the church — the one-way access is from St. Luke’s Avenue and the one-way egress returns you to Main Street. The parking lot entrance will take you straight through the parish house into the sanctuary.
If the lot is full, you can use the funeral home lot or the municipal lot on St. Luke’s Avenue.
Parking is also available on Main Street, but only on the west side of the street.
St. Luke’s is handicapped accessible by driving through the parking lot around to the side kitchen door, where there are reserved spots, as well as a ramp.
Take Interstate 78 West or East to the interchange of Interstates 287 and 78.
• Take 287 North to 202/206 North (Exit 22B — it immediately follows the exit for 206 South).
• Go through one light. Stay left where road divides and take 206 North. Turn right at fourth light after you bear left. This is Holland Road.
• Turn left at bottom of hill onto Main St., follow road past pond on left. Church is on right one block further, corner of Main Street and St. Luke’s Avenue.
• Park in back parking lot.
• Take 287 South to Exit 22.
• Turn right at bottom of ramp onto 206 North – Follow instructions as above.
• Take 206 North or South to Holland Avenue – Follow instructions as above.