Is there more to life than this?
Join us for the Alpha course as we explore the question in a fresh way with humor, authenticity and relevance from a Christian perspective.
All are welcome, including those who have questions about faith in God, those who are seeking a deeper connection to God but not necessarily through the institutional church and those seeking to understand and renew their faith.
Alpha meets most Sunday Evenings at 6:15 PM, beginning April 8th, 2018. See our Spring schedule below.
Each week, dinner is provided, a new topic is shared via video presentation, and we have a brief ,voluntary table discussion.
There is no charge and no commitment.
- April 8- Who is Jesus?
- April 15- Why did Jesus die? And how can we have faith?
- April 22- Why and how do I pray? And why and how should I read the Bible?
- April 29- How does God guide us?
- Saturday, May 5- Alpha Retreat to be help at St. Luke’s:
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- May 6- How can I resist evil? And why and how should I tell others?
- May 12- Does God heal today? And what about the Church?