The Borough of Peapack & Gladstone serves two villages, brought together under a single governance in 1912. St. Luke’s is at 182 Main Street and comprises a small campus consisting of the church, the gardens, the parking lot and the rectory.
The church is less than three miles from the confluence of two great interstates – I-78, going east-west, and I-287, going north-south. Gladstone is also the terminus of the NJ Transit rail service to and from Manhattan.
- Take Interstate 78 West or East to the interchange of Interstates 287 and 78.
- Take 287 North to 202/206 North (Exit 22B — it immediately follows the exit for 206 South).
- Go through one light. Stay left where road divides and take 206 North. Turn right at fourth light after you bear left. This is Holland Road.
- Turn left at bottom of hill onto Main St., follow road past pond on left. Church is on right one block further, corner of Main Street and St. Luke’s Avenue.
- Park in back parking lot.
- Take 287 South to Exit 22.
- Turn right at bottom of ramp onto 206 North – Follow instructions as above.
- Take 206 North or South to Holland Avenue – Follow instructions as above.